McCarran Mansion; by Danny Schotthoefer - All Around Reno
1030
portfolio_page-template-default,single,single-portfolio_page,postid-1030,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode_grid_1300,qode-content-sidebar-responsive,qode-theme-ver-17.1,qode-theme-bridge,disabled_footer_top,disabled_footer_bottom,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.5.5,vc_responsive

McCarran Mansion; by Danny Schotthoefer

Built in 1913 as the Gibbons Mansion, the home was purchased by up-and-coming Nevada lawyer, judge, and politician Pat McCarran in 1921. His law practice thrived in the days of the “Reno Cure” for troublesome marriages. Among his famous clients was actress Mary Pickford. The property passed through other owners in the years following McCarran’s death in 1954. Now restored, it houses the offices of ELP Capital, Inc., and IntoHomes Mortgage Services.



Touch here for the phone or tablet version.