The Genoa Bar was first opened for business in 1853, as Livingston’s Exchange. A year later it was renamed Fettic’s exchange, after its new owner, Frank Fettic. The saloon was a first class gentleman’s saloon in those days, serving fine wines, liquor, and cigars. The bar’s only source of heat is from its wood stove, and despite many a rough-and-tumble evening, the rumors of someone being killed in the bar are untrue.
To view full screen click the button at the right of the toolbar in the image.
The Virtual-reality panorama (above), was done by Baxter Harris and Howard Goldbaum.