This is a project which evolved as a joint effort between RSJ students separated by seven years. It demonstrates the renovation of the historic Nevada, California & Oregon Railway Building into The Depot restaurant, which opened in January 2015. It was begun by Zachary Hausauer (F-2008) and completed by Shelby Brown. (S-2015).
Click on the doorway to enter.
This building was constructed in 1910 as the passenger depot for the NCO, a narrow-gauge line connecting Reno with northern California and southern Oregon. It is located at Record and 4th Streets.
Click here for the Head Mounted Display (e.g. Google Cardboard) version.