Click the hotspot to enter the station.
The Central Pacific Railroad reached Reno in the spring of 1868. The town’s first railroad station was build the next year. It burned down in the great fire of 1879. Its successor was also destroyed by fire. The third station lasted until 1925, when its new owner, the Southern Pacific Railroad, constructed the current building.