Click on the doorway to enter.
Trinity Episcopal Church in Reno sits alongside the Truckee River at the corner of Island Avenue and Rainbow Street. The congregation began in 1870, housed in a little red schoolhouse a few blocks away. The land which the present church occupies was purchased in 1923. The crypt (basement) was built in 1929, and the congregation moved in on January 25th, 1930. The current Neo-Gothic church was built in 1948 and dedicated in 1949. The church rises to 115 feet at the top of its spire.
[kml_flashembed publishmethod="static" fversion="8.0.0" movie="http://www.allaroundreno.com/wp-content/vr/churches/trinity/trinityExt.swf" width="800" height="500" targetclass="flashmovie" allowfullscreen="true"]