All Around Reno | Genoa Cemetery
1174
portfolio_page-template-default,single,single-portfolio_page,postid-1174,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode_grid_1300,qode-content-sidebar-responsive,qode-theme-ver-11.1,qode-theme-bridge,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.1.1,vc_responsive

Genoa Cemetery

The Genoa Cemetery was opened in the 1860s, on land donated by Senator J. W. Haines. The cemetery is the final resting place of John A. “Snowshoe” Thompson, as well as many other settlers of the territory.

Get Adobe Flash player

To view full screen click the button at the right of the toolbar in the image.

The virtual-reality panorama (above), was done by Asher Moody. Asher, and a number of his classmates, contributed to the gallery of unusual tombstones found at the Genoa Cemetery.