Click on the doorway to enter.
The Mackay School of Mines building was dedicated in 1908, along with the Mackay statue by sculptor Gutzon Borglum who would later earn fame with his project at Mount Rushmore. The building was commissioned by Clarence Mackay, son of mining tycoon John William Mackay, and designed by the noted New York architectural firm of McKim, Mead, and White.
[kml_flashembed publishmethod="static" fversion="8.0.0" movie="http://www.allaroundreno.com/wp-content/vr/UNR/mackay/mackayExt.swf" width="800" height="500" targetclass="flashmovie" allowfullscreen="true"]
To view full screen click the button at the right of the toolbar in the image.