Lake Mansion; by Matt Myers

Click on the doorway to enter.
Built in 1877, the building was sold to Myron Lake in 1879. His toll bridge, the first commercial crossing of the Truckee, provided a name, “Lake’s Crossing,” for the settlement that was to become Reno.

[kml_flashembed publishmethod="static" fversion="8.0.0" movie="http://www.allaroundreno.com/wp-content/vr/historic/lakeMansion/lakeMansionExt.swf" width="800" height="500" targetclass="flashmovie" allowfullscreen="true"]

Get Adobe Flash player

[/kml_flashembed]

To view full screen click the button at the right of the toolbar in the image.

    Leave a Reply

    Copyright © 2015 All Around Reno.